Absence and Leave
- All students must be present on the 1st day of each term else appropriate disciplinary action will be enforced.
- Students will not be given leave for all social functions.
- When an absence is unavoidable due to sickness, leave application duly signed by the parent should be brought the next day.
- Any student absent without leave application for 15 consecutive days will be removed from the rolls.
- No student is allowed to leave the campus during school hours, without permission. Only for grave reasons will a student be allowed to school during class hours. In such cases the parent has to come personally to take the student or they should send someone responsible with a letter signed by them.