- The wearing of prescribed uniform is obligatory; children will not be allowed to sit in the class if they are dressed differently.
- Wearing of uniform at the school every day is compulsory for all the students. Children should, therefore, be provided with sufficient sets of uniforms.
- Girls must braid hair into two halves and tie them with a white ribbon neatly.
- On Saturdays the students shall wear white uniform with white canvas shoes.
- On Wednesdays the students shall wear house dress with White canvas shoes.
- Personal cleanliness is very essential. The fingernails should be trimmed, and the shoes be polished time to time. Wristwatch, Bangles, hair pin, rings, ornaments, jewellery, money etc. are not allowed in the school.
- Boys should have a normal style of haircut and other styles are not allowed the campus.