Evaluation and Promotion
- Progress reports will be issued after each Term and Parents should sign the report.
- If the parent does not sign the report for the examinations of his child, the child is liable to be dismissed.
- Every student has to put up a minimum of 80% of attendance.
- Promotion of a student to higher class is made once a year after the Annual Examination. Performance of the students in Assessments and the mandatory % will be taken in its true spirit.
- A student who resorts to unfair means in tests / examinations will be liable to disciplinary action. .